Monday, September 15, 2014

LAGNAP Background and The Latest



LAGNAP stands for Let's All Get Nude And Party. It is an organization and a movement. I am a journalist for the organization and a key part of the movement. The two entities I write for are the LAGNAP Journal and the LAGNAP Insider.  You probably came by this article through the Journal, as it is the most accessible and free source we have. The Insider is a limited, quarterly subscription publication (it costs an entire 25 cents and comes out every 3 months - so, doubly 'Quarterly'). 

About me, I am a certified Process Engineer, specializing in Technology/Human interaction. I will be making available a short story (sort of a written Docu-Drama) that describes how I became involved with LAGNAP International and will edit this to make that story available.  

Watch this place as I will use this post to keep updates as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment